Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Final 2 Weeks and Final Class

The last two weeks of Teaching with Technology consisted of creating a group newsletter, working with the online grade-book Engrade and continuing to work on our blog, wiki, pws, and all the other things we had started during this course. we also had many readings on Authentic Assessment and Internet safety. We also had to finalize our Internet Curriculum Project. We had to create a lesson plan and a presentation. At the last class almost everyone presented their ICP projects. Those that did not had problems with their microphones. The presentations were awesome and inspired me to look more into the technology that they described. My presentation went smooth, my Prezi worked as well as all the links and videos I had. The last two weeks for me were very productive and the last class was bittersweet. It was weird that we had learned so much in such a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment