Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It was not difficult to open my accounts on del.icio.us, Diigo, Twitter. I wish I had Diigo during my years as an undergraduate, because I wouldn't have had to print anything in order to highlight and make notes for research. Del.icio.us seems like a great site to use to share websites and resources with my colleagues as I teach. I feel like I will not use Twitter very much, I am not exactly sure of it's importance other than to update people on topics. I feel that the site I would use most for my students would be del.icio.us to help them with research and for them to help each other. I would also show them how to use Diigo, in order to help them be better more organized when researching. I did connect to several Twitter pages in order to follow them, they were mainly for travel and politics. I am however, nervous that sites like Twitter can cause problems when applying for jobs or for my students who may misuse the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment