Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My two-cents

When I started this class I was thinking, "How could I possibly incorporate all this technology into a high school social studies class when the curriculum is so intense?" Well I know now that it is simple daily things with the Smartboard technology that can help as well as creating projects that allow students to be creative and use their 'digital native' skills. From this class I have gained a broad range of skills that I never thought I would have. I thought most of this technology was only able to be used my tech-savvy people. I now know that this is not true, Web 2.0 tools are so simple to use, they just require a little focus and determination! I treasure everything I learned in this class and I can not wait to get into the classroom and use some of the skills I have learned.

3 comments:

  1. This is so true Jenn! There were many programs that I was nervous to learn about, but now I am so excited that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the Smartboard! It is so cool and easy to use, well easy once you get familiar with it! Usually students know more than I did when I was using one!

    ReplyDelete