Saturday, June 5, 2010

iGoogle A1iG assignment

When I first went to iGoogle, it didn't look all that different from the regular Google page. Until I noticed that everything I had clicked on was right there in front of me. I said I was interested in the News and Cooking and it has a Newsfeed as well as recipes! I was amazed by how many things Google has to offer. I originally opened a Gmail account for my dance group at Albany and only thought to use it for email; but now exploring the tools I realize it is so much more! I found the Google Earth application to be a little creepy, because when I searched my house I could see all my family's cars in the drive-way! I had used Google docs for another class and found it to be very efficient. Anyone from my group to make changes and give input on our project. I wish I knew about the Scholar tool when I was an undergrad, because it would have made writing all my research papers so much easier! I can not wait to continue to explore (and use) more of these tools in the future! I will definitely be taking advantage of that Google tools has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment